Friday, February 26, 2010

Cupcake Meetup

Last Saturday I went to the Cupcake Meet Up hosted by Cupcakes Take the Cake. It was a beautiful day, with lots of cupcakes! We met at St. Cupcake. There were fellow bakers, bloggers, and designers. And of course, Rachel from Cupcakes Take the Cake.

I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations I had with all these women.

Celeste from Celestial Cupcakes at Nye Beach Market...whose cupcakes are AMAZING!
Carrie from Bella Cupcake Couture with her delightful designs.
Susen from Indulge your Fancy.

And all the other ladies! It was a great time where I learned so much about cupcakes, making the best cupcakes, and running a cupcake business! It was a great day, thank you Rachel for hosting!

I hope to post pictures soon! If any of the ladies have the photo of the group, I would love to see that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment