Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wedding Cupcakes

I was asked by my friend Keri if I would make the cupcakes for her wedding! Of course, I said yes!

I made vanilla and chocolate with vanilla butter cream icing. I tinted the icing Tiffany blue. I was so happy with the outcome. I had a great time, and I can't wait for my next wedding...whenever that may be!





The cupcakes with the cake...which I did not make, but the colors matched well!


Of course, I needed a picture with the bride and groom, and a cupcake!

2 comments:

  1. hi! i found your blog thru food buzz! i absolutely love the tiffany blue cuppies!! omg. what color dye did you use and what brand if you dont mind me asking!!! i love this color on anything! and your sugar cookies are adorable!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you terrid614!!! I actually used the Ameri Color coloring. I used Turquoise, only about 2 drops did the trick. I like it because it didn't leave people's mouths blue...seriously!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete